Shoeboxes and labels for the upcoming Operation Christmas Child shoebox collection will be on display outside the church office during the month of October. Please pay careful attention to the packing instructions found on the brochures to know what items are allowed to be packed this year. Shoeboxes are due back at the church on November 15.
Join us for a new twist on Trunk or Treat.
Saturday, October 31st 4:00 pm - 6:00pm
Drive Through Trunk or Treat in the Front Parking lot of Hickory Grove.
1. Pull into the front parking lot, stay in your car and roll down the windows.
2. Hold your Halloween bucket or bag out the car window.
3. Our sponsored decorated trunks will bring you a treat bag to your window and drop it into your bucket.
4. Exit out our back parking lot, onto Damascus Road and then back onto Hickory Grove Road.
5. Only one drive by per car please so we will have enough to share with our community.
1. The church will reopen Sunday May 31st for corporate worship.
2. The first weeks of reopening will be worship only...small groups as permitted will follow.
3. All areas of the Worship Center have been cleaned and sanitized.
4. Social Distancing guidelines will be followed, pews blocked off to maintain such and traffic flow will be facilitated.
5. Sanitation stations and masks will be provided at each designated entrance to the Worship Center. Pick up a mask or bring your own for the welfare of all.
6. Three entrances/exits will be open: the main door by the office area and the front/rear doors of the Children's Wing.
7. Practice the four W's:
Our Sunday Morning service is now on Facebook and Youtube!
Visit our Online Messages page under More.../Media or follow this LINK
MA, LPC, BCPCC
NC Licensed Professional Counselor
Board Certified Professional Counselor
Credentialed with all major insurance companies except Medicaid
Providing Outpatient Counseling for individuals of all ages, families, and couples. Cash, Check, and Credit Card accepted. Payment is expected at time of service and client will be given detailed receipt to file for reimbursement from their insurance company.
Please call or email for appointment. Please note that texts and emails are not encrypted.