1. The church will reopen Sunday May 31st for corporate worship.
2. The first weeks of reopening will be worship only...small groups as permitted will follow.
3. All areas of the Worship Center have been cleaned and sanitized.
4. Social Distancing guidelines will be followed, pews blocked off to maintain such and traffic flow will be facilitated.
5. Sanitation stations and masks will be provided at each designated entrance to the Worship Center. Pick up a mask or bring your own for the welfare of all.
6. Three entrances/exits will be open: the main door by the office area and the front/rear doors of the Children's Wing.
7. Practice the four W's:
Our Sunday Morning service is now on Facebook and Youtube!
Visit our Online Messages page under More.../Media or follow this LINK
Help our 2020 high school graduates celebrate by providing them with some encouraging words. Drop off words of advice, gift cards, or small gifts in the church office. This year's graduates are: John Haylock, Jaycee Barnes, and Ashley Nelson. Please have your gifts to the church office by June 7th.
You may also mail in your cards to:
Hickory Grove Baptist Church
3717 Hickory Grove Road
Gastonia, NC 28056
C/O (graduates name)
MA, LPC, BCPCC
NC Licensed Professional Counselor
Board Certified Professional Counselor
Credentialed with all major insurance companies except Medicaid
Providing Outpatient Counseling for individuals of all ages, families, and couples. Cash, Check, and Credit Card accepted. Payment is expected at time of service and client will be given detailed receipt to file for reimbursement from their insurance company.
Please call or email for appointment. Please note that texts and emails are not encrypted.